Thursday, July 5, 2012

We Lost A Skinny Girl!!

Recently I happened across a picture of my cousin Becky and me that was taken 2 years ago on the day I left California. Both of us have been working on losing weight and being healthier and happier over the past two years. She has lost 80 pounds to date and I have lost 46. We basically lost a skinny girl. ;) Hopefully someday soon we will get to see each other and we can take a much better picture together!! She has definitely been an inspiration and encouragement to me over the past couple of years!

I didn't think I looked that different until I saw this picture!!! There's nothing like a hideous picture from the past to keep me dragging into the gym when I just want to sleep...

Be well!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! What a difference!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you both! I lost 50lbs and I know it feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look amazing...good work!!! Being healthier is aweseome!!
    Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You girls look amazing! I'm so inspired by both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! :) It has been hard work but worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete