Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome, Family (Part 3: Misc. Happenings)

Here are the odds and ends pictures from this trip. 

On our roadtrip we stopped at Cracker Barrel. I was having a chocolate craving and laughed hysterically when I found this chocolate marked especially for me!!! 


Mom and me on the way to St. Augustine! We are so white!

Mom and Nana. These ladies are sweet as pie but tough as nails! :) 


Brothers. Love these two muchly!

Brad and Jenna had an Occupy fest...of the 3rd row seats. No seriously, they had pillows and everything! Lol. :)

Brad and Jenna eating their massive crepe at La Bonne Crepes...this bad boy was stuffed with chicken, gruyere, and bechamel sauce. I piously noshed on fresh fruit and cottage cheese. :) 


  1.  Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor. This place serves obscene amounts of food and is FAMOUS! There is always a line out the front door and down the walk. The wait is about 30-45 minutes most nights. I had to stop myself from laughing when I read our server's name tag. "Giancarla"...which I mistakenly thought said "Giantcarla." :)

Quite possible world's largest chili cheese dog. Love the guy in the white shirt totally photo-bombing this pic. 

Dad's sundae! 

This is the smallest sundae you can order at Jaxson's. A "one scoop Oreo sundae." Brad and Jenna shared this massive festival of dessert.

My mom has been spoiling my dog to death. Today he was scared during the storm so she wrapped him up in a "blankie" and held him for a looooong time. It's gonna be rough for him to resume normal status as a pet when she leaves.  

That is all! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your adventures with your family! Kyle and I just adore your mom and dad and Kyle even has his own Brad-given nickname of "Schuckers"! LOL I'm so glad you got to have a vacation and see them all! Please tell them hello for Kyle and I, and tell them I said the next time we are in Cali we are coming to visit them so I expect Dr. Z to have his restaurant profile of the best restaurants in LA ready! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ restaurant tour ;) my parents say hello!

    ReplyDelete